jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

More and more


Matineé and Cocoon in Amnesia, F**k me I´m Famous and Closing Party Subliminal Session with Erik Morillo in Pacha, We love closing party in Space...these are some of the parties that I went and It´s was amazing! All the parties ended when the sun shone and we took the breakfast.
It was a perfect hollidays!!
I´m very happy
XxX

Matineé and Cocoon en Amnesia, F**k me I´m Famous y Closing Party Subliminal Session con Erik Morillo en Pacha, We love closing party en Space...estas son algunas de las fiestas a las que fui. Fue increible! Todas las fiestas acabaron cuando el sol brillaba y desayunábamos.
Han sido unas vacaciones perfectas!!
Estoy muy contenta
Besos


Short- stradivarius
Boots- stradivarius
t-shirt- stradivarius
blazer- zara



Dress- mango
Clutch- zara
Belt- vintage

No hay comentarios: